Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Carmelo Anthony Keeps Gettin' Better!

Expect more from the Melo Man as he grows and matures. He is a phenomenal player that hasn't even reached his full potential.


Melo ended up tying a 30-year-old NBA record after scoring 33 points in the third quarter in a win over the Timberwolves, 116-105 on Wednesday night. He finished with an overall score of 45 for the night, he just keeps gettin' better.






I know this is a late post but I forgot to post this yesterday, that game was so exciting because Denver was down at the half and Anthony exploded in the third quarter. Now that's a good look!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner