Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

President Bush Bobbin' & Weavin' In Iraq

Y'all know I try to stay away from politics and news but I know everybody saw that Iraqi report throw both of his shoes at President Bush's head yesterday. President Bush demonstrated his excellent bob & weave technique as both shoes missed hitting him in the head by mere inches. If you didn't see it you have to YouTube it because although it was disrespectful, that was some funny ish. I was watching CNN most of the day yesterday and they just kept showing it after it happened. God forgive me I laughed harder and harder each time they showed it.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner