Y'all know I try to stay away from politics and news but I know everybody saw that Iraqi report throw both of his shoes at President Bush's head yesterday. President Bush demonstrated his excellent bob & weave technique as both shoes missed hitting him in the head by mere inches. If you didn't see it you have to YouTube it because although it was disrespectful, that was some funny ish. I was watching CNN most of the day yesterday and they just kept showing it after it happened. God forgive me I laughed harder and harder each time they showed it.
Monday, December 15, 2008
President Bush Bobbin' & Weavin' In Iraq
Y'all know I try to stay away from politics and news but I know everybody saw that Iraqi report throw both of his shoes at President Bush's head yesterday. President Bush demonstrated his excellent bob & weave technique as both shoes missed hitting him in the head by mere inches. If you didn't see it you have to YouTube it because although it was disrespectful, that was some funny ish. I was watching CNN most of the day yesterday and they just kept showing it after it happened. God forgive me I laughed harder and harder each time they showed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nina Monroe Just Might Have A New Favorite Author!
I stumbled upon an author by the name of Tiffany D. Jackson, whom I am now totally addicted to. Ms. Jackson is an author of young adult nov...
-
Remember little Ruthie, Mackenzie Rosman, from 7th Heaven, well she has some racy pictures that have been circulating on the net. Unlike Mil...
-
The always beautiful Beyonce broke out Sasha Fierce for a performance at the Europe Music Awards in Liverpool.
-
Beyonce's new album, I Am.........Sasha Fierce hit stores today, so go out and buy it and don't illegally download it with y'al...
No comments:
Post a Comment