Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Different Keyshia Cole

I have been seeing so many photos of Keyshia Cole on the net lately it got me to thinking, do I like her new image or was she fine the way she was? I definitely think she looks fabulous these days but I also miss the old, raw and uncut Keyshia. I hope Ms. Keyshia doesn't sex it up too much, it is way too much of that going on these days. I wish the ladies would realize that when you have talent you don't need all the extra. As long as she's happy with her new look and she's not doing for the industry than that is all that matters.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner