Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

While I Was Skiing......

While I was enjoying a white Christmas in the Mountains with my loved ones the world of entertainment news rolled on without me.



It is with great sadness that I send my condolences to the family and friends of Eartha Kitt, the legendary entertainer passed away on Christmas day, she was 81 years of age.


CENTRAL PRESS/GETTY IMAGES





It is with great joy I send my congrats to Miss Eva the Diva and Lance Gross who got engaged over the holiday, they are absolutely one of the most gorgeous couples on the planet.







Jason Merritt/Getty Images

No comments:

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner