Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

And This Is Why It Is Called A Crackberry!

Not even the President can escape the addiction that is the Blackberry and just like he fought long and hard to win the Presidency, he fought long and hard to keep his blackberry. For now the President will be allowed to keep his blackberry making him the first President ever to be allowed access to email. The access will be limited but he will be able email and keep in contact with a small group of friends and colleagues. This is a determined man who seems to get what he wants, world take hold this man is on a mission.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner