Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Carmelo Will Sit Out For At Least Three Weeks

Carmelo Anthony broke a bone in his left hand while playing against the Pacers Monday night, Nuggets won 115 to 135. Melo will have to sit out at least three weeks while his hand heals. Hopefully the Nuggets can pull out wins for the next seven games at home because three weeks is a long time to be without your #1.

Of course I am a huge Nuggets fan and I watch every game if I can't attend in person, I was actually at the game Monday night when Carmelo Anthony was injured late in the third quarter but he continued to play with a broken hand, he played up until about 4 minutes left in the fourth quarter.

I have such esteem for Carmelo as a player and not just because he plays for the Nuggets but because he has had such phenomenal growth in his game and I think he will only continue to get better. Some players drafted the same time as Anthony, they shall remain nameless on this blog, have already reached their peak while Melo continues to climb. Well wishes to Melo while he is on the mend. Good luck to the Nuggets in tonight's game against the Heat, I love D.Wade but I'm going with the home team tonight. Shout out to all my Nuggets players, some of whom are friends of mine, so I have to hold it down.

By the by Anthony was picked by Colorado Sports Hall of Fame as pro athlete of the year on Monday, we agree. Congrats!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner