Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Nina Monroe Says.........Man Up!

I was talking to a good friend of mine last night; he is famous by the way. I do this blog and although I have many famous friends I never put their ish out there because they tell me things in confidence and I respect their privacy, but if you pay close attention you can tell who I am friends with by the rumors I am able to deny on their behaves. My friend and I were having a conversation about how so many celebs complain about not having privacy. He says that he has no problem because he stays away from the paparazzi hot spots when he wants privacy and when he wants to be seen he gets seen. Fair enough. The problem for me is I am so sick of all these celebs whining about their lives and how hard it is to be them and how cruel the world can be. Y'all out there gettin' paid for doing something you love to do and you complain about not having privacy and all that, while there are people in the world right now who can't afford to feed, clothe or house their children. I can understand that privacy lines do get crossed far too often when you are a celeb, but y'all got to man up for real. If you don't want to be seen keep your azz at home or stop going to paparazzi hot spots talking about you are just trying to shop. Get real!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner