Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ervin Antonio Lupoe Was Terminated Not Laid Off

It seems as though the man who killed his wife, their 5 children and his self had been terminated from his job and not laid off as some have been reporting. It is so crazy because apparently he left behind a note stating that he and his wife had a suicide pact and why leave the kids behind. What a beautiful family and such a tragic ending, why would this even be an option for him. I can't understand how a person could kill anyone let alone their own helpless children. I just have now words. My heart goes out to their families and friends, this is just too sad. The police are still going over the evidence in the case so but they are pretty sure it was a murder-suicide.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner