Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Am In Disbelief Right Now

As you all know I try to keep this blog strictly about celebs and their crazy antics, but once in a while I will come across a story in the news or on other blog sites that I have to post about. This is so tragic and I am just in pure disbelief after seeing the video, how can things like this happen to people? First Sean Bell now this:

Oscar Grant III, who was shot and killed by a Bay Area Rapid Transit police officer early New Year's Day.

Check out Necole Bitchie for the story and the video.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner