Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mamma No!!!

The rumors are afoot that Kelly Rowland has fell out with the Knowles clan and has fired Matthew as her manager. For me personally it is sad if it is true because I know the girls were really tight, like sisters. On the business side of things I think all the girls of DC should have had separate managers. I never thought it was a good idea for Matthew to be managing all the girls when one member was his daughter. It just always seemed unbalanced to me, not to say he was doing anything wrong but we all see how things turned out for all DC members, new and old. Hopefully part of this is just a rumor and the girls are still tight but Kelly has a new manager, that would be good.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner