Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

"NOTORIOUS"

OK, y'all know I don't post on weekends but I have to let everyone know that I went to see NOTORIOUS last night and it is a great movie. I cry watching a commercial so you know I was crying all up in the movie. I won't give anything away but the actors, the movie, everything was incredible, just go see it and y'all know how Ms. Nina feels about bootleggin', there will be none of that with y'all stankin' a$$es. It's a must see so go do that, enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner