Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

While I Was Recovering.........


I had a great New Years and partied a little too hard, I have finally recovered from my haze. The news continued on without me and Rhianna and Chris Brown are supposedly engaged, I'll believe it when they say it. And in other news, Katt Williams apparently got slapped in Detroit for making fun of some guy in a hat and a pair of cowboy boots. Wow, and that's all I can say about that. Aside from that there is really nothing exciting I can blog about right now, but I'm sure something good is on the horizon. I have made it my New Years resolution to only have positive, uplifting, motivating blogs about celebrities so I'll see how long that's going to last. Who is going to be the first celeb to f*@# up my positive attitude?

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner