Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Bad Press For Michael Phelps

8 time Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps received some bad press when a picture of him hitting a bong surfaced on Sunday. He is definitely going to lose some endorsements behind this but Mazda, Omega and Speedo are sticking by Phelps for now.

You see how those haters do you when you are on top, Michael should know better than to do that ish in public, whether he likes it or not he is famous now. Not that I condone his behavior but Michael keep your ish behind close doors, by yourself in the privacy of your own home. You are a role model and for goodness sake don't jeopardize that money baby!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner