Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Best Wishes

We just want to take the time to send our best wishes to Rihanna and Chris, we are not going to speculate on what happened but we hope it works out for both parties involved. A little side note, there is never ever a reason for a man to put his hands on a woman. With that said we hope that they both get through this ordeal.



We also want to send best wishes to Tameka Foster-Raymond, she suffered complications during plastic surgery in Brazil. We hope she recovers and we send our love and prayers to the Raymond family.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner