Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Chris Brown Speaks

Chris Brown released a statement to People.com and as expected he is limited as to what he can comment about. It is a very hard situation to grow up around abuse and if you have never been in the situation you don't know how it will affect you and there has obviously been abuse in both families as past interviews of Rihanna and Chris have shown. We here at Nina Monroe Says ask that everyone just pray for both Rihanna and Chris during this very difficult time.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner