Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Hill Harper Has A Scholarship!!

The United Negro College Fund will manage the Hill Harper Mentoring Scholarship, the scholarship will be granted to financially challenged college bound students. Mr. Harper is heavily involved in many different charities and says he is honored to have a scholarship in his name. Hill Harper is an actor, author and activist and can currently be seen on CSI: New York.

I absolutely adore Hill Harper because he is a smart man and he does volumes for his community. Not bad on the eyes either!!!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner