Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

J.R. Smith Hits Season High!!

It was a long weekend for me but it all started at the Nuggets game on Friday night. You know I was in the house to witness J.R. Smith drop 40 on the Washington Wizards. It was a great game and the Wizards couldn't stop J.R. Smith, I don't even think they tried, not like they did last year when they put two and three players on Carmelo Anthony in the last two minutes so he wouldn't get 50 points. 49 ain't bad though, but they had no such plan for J.R. Smith who led all scores to seal the win for the Nuggets 116 to 105. I love going to the games at the Pepsi Center because the Nuggets fans party hard and that we did do.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner