Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM MICHAEL JACKSON IS STILL THE KING!!

OK people, I have been sick for the past five days and I wasn't even going to bother blogging today because I have not been online or watching the news so I am not up on what is going on in the celeb world, but my friend just called me and told me that Michael Jackson has sold out 5o concert dates at 02 Arena in London. I am getting varying reports on the number of tickets sold some reports say 750,000 and some are saying 900,000 because some shows had to be added to accommodate the fans. Whatever the case this is absolutely amazing, I expected the shows would do well but I am still speechless. I have always been a fan of The Jackson 5, Michael and Janet Jackson, a huge fan, so I am glad to see that the shows received this type of response. I try not to be a judgmental person because that is not my job so I do support Michael's music and if he ever decides to perform in my city I will definitely buy tickets for the show and I'll tell you why. When I was eleven years old Michael Jackson and his bothers came to Denver for the Victory Tour and I wanted to go to the concert so bad I gave up my allowance for six months for those tickets. I did go to that concert and there has never been another concert that topped that performance, well maybe Prince, but I digress. The concert was amazing and artist just don't perform like that anymore they don't have the same standards as Michael Jackson or Prince. That concert will live with me for the rest of my life and I always compare other concerts to that concert. Janet also gives an amazing show, and that is what people want to see more than anything, a show, not just a concert. Michael had a live band and didn't lip sync once during his performance and he danced the entire show and no one has ever been able to impress me more. I know he is a little long in the tooth these days but I am sure the people of London will definitely get there moneys worth. So to all the haters, love him or hate him MJ is still and always will be the King! Come on you are talking about a man who has sold over 750 million records worldwide, has 13 Grammy's and many other accomplishments, is he not the King of Pop?

With that said I am going back to bed,


xoxo,


Ms. Nina

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner