Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nina Monroe Says.......Please Enlighten Me?

I just have to take this time to ask someone to please enlighten me on why when an album only goes platinum people call it a commercial disappointment. If you sell a million albums, I don't care who you are, that to me is a great achievement. It is so crazy that people think you have to go multi-platinum in order to be a success. What is even crazier is that the people saying an artist is a flop because they only sold a million records are the same people who have never sold an album or done anything amazing for that matter in their entire lives. Well you know what they say, those who can, do and those who can't hate those who can!!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner