Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

The Denver Nuggets Destroy The New Orleans Hornets!

The Nuggets beat the Hornets 113 to 84. The Pepsi Center was rockin' last night it was a great game and I'm glad I had a chance to see it live. Crazy energy, Chauncey Billips was the star of the game with 36 points, hitting 8 three pointers. While Chauncey was the star the defense won the game with the Nuggets holding the Hornets to just 84 points, I believe Chris Paul only had 19 points. I had so many pictures in my camera and I lost it during the second quarter I think, Lil' Wayne was at the game and I was trying to get a picture with my camera phone but that didn't work out.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner