Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Don't Have Beef With Danger

I keep getting these calls from various friends asking me what happened between me and Danger from the reality show For The Love of Ray J. I don't do beef and there is no problem and never was. Danger was at club 303 in Denver like way back in March so I am not sure why I'm being questioned about anything now, it's May???????? Nothing happened that's all I can say about that, I made a brief appearance at the club by request and I didn't even see Danger so it is what it is.

(Danger pictured with The Diamond Divas in Denver at Club 303).

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner