Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Take A Listen

Ok, so while I was working and traveling I got a chance to check out Electrik Red's album How To Be A Lady, as well as Redman and Methodman's new album BLACKOUT 2.


I have to say BLACKOUT 2 takes me back to high school so I can't say that I hated it, I actually caught myself diggin' it. My fav on the album is A-Yo.



I love Electrik Red because they are different from what girl groups have come to be today and I loved the album. My favs are Devotion, Freaky Freaky and Drink In My Cup.


If you don't have these albums you may want to grab 'em!!! I haven't gotten around to listening to Eminem's Relapse but I will, I just have to be in the mood for Em but I'll definitely let y'all know what I think.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner