Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bow Wow, Bow Wow, Bow Wow!!!!!

Sorry y'all I can't upload any videos, not sure what the problem is but my cousin just sent me video of the concert in NYC with Bow Wow and Day 26 and she is really rubbing it in. She called me today and said she got tickets to Summer Jam here in Denver. How the hell did she get tickets they have been sold out since the first day. I can't believe that I can get tickets for any sports event but I can't get tickets for Summer Jam. What kind of world do we live in, oh well I have to work anyway. I don't have the hook up at KS107.5 but obviously my cousin does and she most certainly is a groupie. Just kidding, my cousin is very beautiful, like me, and has a way with people so she basically gets whatever she wants all the time. Love you babe have fun at the concert! In the mean time and in between time check out the link. Bow Wow Live From Hartford, CT Hot 93.7 Summer Jam.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner