Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Congratulations to the Orlando Magic!!!

Congrats to the Magic for making the NBA finals and I know I said I would cheer on the Lakers but I don't know now, I love Dwight Howard so I guess I will be neutral on this and just enjoy the games. The net is abuzz about how LeBron James didn't offer his congrats after the game and some are even saying if Carmelo could congratulate Kobe why couldn't James do the same for Howard. Well y'all know I am on this kick about being nice but I have to say no one should be surprised by LeBron's behavior at all and that's all I'll say about that. Side note Carmelo and Kobe are good friends and no matter what anyone says about Carmelo no one can say he is a sore loser, he has never been that type of dude he is a confident person but he is also very humble for those of y'all who don't know. Unlike some other sore losers we won't bother saying any names. Everybody learns in kindergarten that if you don't congratulate your opponent when you lose that makes you a sore loser.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner