Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

I Love The Nuggets, Happy Friday! Happy Birthday Carmelo Anthony!

This was probably the worst game the Nuggets have played the entire post season but I still love them. They'll be back, to all the haters get ready to start hating cuz they'll be back!!! Congratulations on being the Northwestern Division Champs, Congrats to being the #2 seed, Congrats to getting out of the first and second rounds and making it to the Western Conference Finals.

Congratulations to Kobe Bryant and the L.A. Lakers they showed up and they got it done and since I'm from Denver I gotta go with the West, my money will be on the Lakers from this point forward!!!

That being said, Happy Friday people. I'm doing Grey Goose and pineapple juice, it's so good!!!! Have fun, be safe and please drink responsibly!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARMELO ANTHONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner