Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P Farrah Fawcett


Ms. Farrah Fawcett lost her battle with cancer this morning, she was 62. Our condolences to the family of the beautiful Farrah Fawcett, best known for her role as Jill Monroe on the 70's television show 'Charlie's Angels'. Farrah is also known for her outstanding Golden Globe nominated performance in 'The Burning Bed', which is one of my all time favorite movies. Farrah Fawcett leaves behind her son Redmond and his father, her long time companion Ryan O'Neal.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner