Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bow Wow We Hold You Down At Nina Monroe!

Yes we are Bow Wow fans over here at Nina Monroe Says and we are always on his Twitter seeing what he is up to. We were on earlier when he was on his Ustream talking about bloggers and how they be hatin'. I just have to say that most artists only see the negative blogs because they know how to get the attention. Nina Monroe continues to focus on and promote the positive of every artist out, ESPECIALLY BOW WOW. We have posted so many positive blogs about Bow Wow but of course we don't get the attention that the big bad negative blogs get and we don't care, we do what we do. We love you Bow Wow!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner