I guess my little sugar pie Kanye made a statement about him being the New King of Pop and of course all the bloggers were up in arms! Kanye keep y'all going and I have to say I love love love Kanye but Michael Jackson will forever and always be the King of Pop. But Kanye can be the King of Hip-Hop! Sorry to whoever holds that title but it really does belong to Mr. West, he is the greatest. Big hug and kiss to Kanye, Ms. Nina loves you baby!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Kanye West, New King of Pop??????
I guess my little sugar pie Kanye made a statement about him being the New King of Pop and of course all the bloggers were up in arms! Kanye keep y'all going and I have to say I love love love Kanye but Michael Jackson will forever and always be the King of Pop. But Kanye can be the King of Hip-Hop! Sorry to whoever holds that title but it really does belong to Mr. West, he is the greatest. Big hug and kiss to Kanye, Ms. Nina loves you baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nina Monroe Just Might Have A New Favorite Author!
I stumbled upon an author by the name of Tiffany D. Jackson, whom I am now totally addicted to. Ms. Jackson is an author of young adult nov...
-
The always beautiful Beyonce broke out Sasha Fierce for a performance at the Europe Music Awards in Liverpool.
-
Remember little Ruthie, Mackenzie Rosman, from 7th Heaven, well she has some racy pictures that have been circulating on the net. Unlike Mil...
-
Before I begin, I kind of flaked on y'all a little over the holiday but it was only because I had to cook for my entire family for Thank...
No comments:
Post a Comment