Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kanye West, New King of Pop??????

I guess my little sugar pie Kanye made a statement about him being the New King of Pop and of course all the bloggers were up in arms! Kanye keep y'all going and I have to say I love love love Kanye but Michael Jackson will forever and always be the King of Pop. But Kanye can be the King of Hip-Hop! Sorry to whoever holds that title but it really does belong to Mr. West, he is the greatest. Big hug and kiss to Kanye, Ms. Nina loves you baby!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner