Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sorry I haven't Been Blogging But I Have Quickies!

Sorry my little babies I have had a really busy summer and I haven't been able to blog but I have been keeping up with things. I went to see The Goods, very funny but I won't spoil it for you just go check it out.

I may be late on this but I was up at about 2:30am and I saw a video by this little cutie Justin Bieber on MTV. Love it, he is too cute for words. He Reminds me of Jessie McCartney when he was younger.

I have not picked up any new music this week but I will let you guys know as soon as I do. I do love the new song Regret by Bow Wow, y'all know I had to through Bow Wow in the mix, hahaha. For real listen to the song it's hot!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner