Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Michael Jackson 'This Is It'

I am too excited I am going to see the advanced showing of Michael Jackson 'This Is It' tonight! I will let you all know how it was without giving away too much.

As you all know by now Elizabeth Taylor has posted some comments on Twitter about the movie one of which she wrote:

“It cements forever Michael's genius in every aspect of creativity. To say the man is a genius is an understatement. He cradles each note, coaxes the music to depths beyond reality. I wept from pure joy at his God given gift. There will never, ever be the likes of him again.”

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner