Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Why Are People Applauding Rihanna's Nudity at the CFDA Awards??

So I haven't blogged in a while and there are so many noteworthy topics I could be discussing like the passing of  legendary ICON Ms. Maya Angelou.  But here I am blogging about Rihanna and her nudity, I mean it's not like we haven't seen all she has before but this is too much.  When is enough enough, honestly, how much attention do women who pull these theatrics need.  Isn't talent enough any more, I usually wouldn't care about something like this but seeing other women applaud here on Instagram is disgusting.  If you are a woman and you think it is okay for Rihanna to show up at the CFDA Awards practically naked then something is wrong with you.  No I take that back because I don't want to be so judgmental, it is not my place to judge.  So let me just say, something is wrong with me, it would never be okay for me to put my body on display for all the world to see just to get attention.  And then to have other women applaud it, I would be ashamed of that alone.  In the beginning we were intended to be in our natural state but that changed long ago and we should respect that and respect ourselves.  Remember, how you see yourself is how everyone else is going to see you.  How you treat yourself is how everyone else will treat you.  Love yourself and stop the nonsense!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner