Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baby Usher Is Getting His Move On

Tameka Foster, Raymond or whatever she is calling herself says baby Usher is very hyper.

"He's like hyper baby — he's crawling so fast!" mom Tameka Foster told Usmagazine.com at the 2008 HollyRod Foundation 10th Annual DesignCare Fundraiser over the weekend. "He stands up, and he's walking around the table ... it's amazing to watch him," added Foster, 38. "I've never seen a baby crawl so fast! I call him Dash, like on the Incredibles!"

While Foster called motherhood "wonderful," she said "every day is a new challenge with him.
"We're just scared because the baby knows how to get off the bed already, so our bed is like a gigantic crib because we have rails. It's hilarious!" Foster added. "Can you imagine a king-size crib?"

Even though Foster and Usher, 29, who wed in Atlanta last August , have their hands full, they'd like to expand their brood. "I'd love to have more, we just gotta make the time," Foster said.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner