Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Where's The Beef?













Is the beef between BET106 & Park co-hosts, Terrence and Rocsi over? Some bloggers are saying there was never a beef, while others are saying that both Terrence and Rocsi are going to be replaced as hosts of 106 & Park. Whatever the case may be, Rosci was back on the Show after a week of celeb. hosts stepping in for her and at times for Terrence. But this week Terrence is gone and R&B singer Mario step in on Monday to fill his shoes for the day. During the broadcast, Mario presented Rocsi with flowers and an apology from Terrence. So was there ever a beef and is it over, I guess we will have to wait until they are back hosting the show together.

Ms. Nina is kind of indifferent to this because I don't watch the show much anymore but hopefully they will both get their acts together and be a little more professional in the future. AJ and Free where are you??

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner