Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cynthia Rodriguez Says She Didn't Spend 100K



Speaking out about filing for Divorce Cynthia Rodriguez denied reports that she ran off to Paris with pal Lenny Kravitz and went on a $100,000 shopping spree to punish her husband, leaving her girls, including 11-week-old Ella, at home.


"Not one word of those stories is true," said Rodriguez. "I never before in all my married life together ever went away without my husband or family. Not once in 13 years." "I did not spend one dollar shopping in Paris," she continued. "I did not go to super-fancy expensive restaurants. I did not go to any spa. I didn't do one thing. I spent the most innocent four days with my children's godparents, who are as close to us as family. My husband and I were already into our problems and I didn't know where to go, what to do. I needed to think. To clear my head." Rodriguez added that her family is very upset by the split. "Mine's a close-knit family," she said. "Never one divorce on my side. My parents, aunts, uncles are devastated."

The divorce was filed after the last straw, Alex Rodriguez's rumored affair with Madonna.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner