Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jennifer Lopez Gets Back To Work













Jennifer Lopez is heading back to work in a big way via the big screen. She will star in The Governess, a romantic comedy about a professional thief who, in order to pull off a major bank heist gets a job as a nanny to the three children of a wealthy widower. But you guessed it she falls for the widower, I'm sure you know the rest.

Hopefully this will put the luscious Ms. Lopez back on the map, her last two movies didn't do well and I believe one went straight to DVD.

I love old movies and this seems like a remake to me because I have seen something similar. If anyone knows it this is a remake or not let me know.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner