Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kenyon Martin In Car Accident

Denver Nuggets Forward Kenyon Martin aka K-Mart, was involved in a car accident with his girlfriend, rapper Trina, over the weekend in Belize. Neither K-Mart or Trina were hurt in the accident, two children in the other vehicle had minor injuries. They were in Belize for a charity basketball event Martin was hosting.

TMZ and 7News Belize report that the Ford Excursion the couple was traveling in was side swiped and run off the road by another vehicle.

Photos from 7News Belize
Ms. Nina sends well wishes to all involved. By the by isn't Kenyon still married??

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner