Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just In Case You Cared, Keira Knightley Doesn't Want Breast Enhancement

Keira Knightley says no to breast enhancement in publicity photos for her upcoming movie "The Duchess," the Daily Mail reports.

A source told the newspaper that movie bosses wanted the slender actress to appear more curvaceous, but "she has insisted that her figure stay in its natural state. She is proud of her body and doesn’t want it altered."


The actress, best known for role in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" films, had her breasts digitally enlarged to a C-cup in the U.S. publicity photos for her 2004 film "King Arthur."

In 2007, the actress told Britain's GMTV that "I would love to have t--s! I would love to have Monica Bellucci's figure. But I'm never going to get it. I'm naturally who I am. Surgery is far too frightening. I couldn't."

Ms. Nina thinks this very beautiful young lady is in denial, she has never been very big but she was a little more meatier when she first started out. Her weight has since fluctuated to the point where you could see every bone in her body and there is nothing natural about that. You know what Ms. Nina says about that, eat, eat and more eat. That's probably why I can't lose this baby weight from my last pregnancy almost two years and counting. Good thing is the weight seems to be all in my butt, my man loves it. Ha! Let me stop tellin' y'all all my business. You can tell it's a slow news day.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner