Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

T.I. Gets Honorable Mention

I haven't been a really big fan of T.I. in the past but he is getting honorable mention from Ms. Nina. I respect the way T.I. has been trying to change his image and tone it down since his felony conviction. Sometimes all it takes is for a person to learn from a mistake to make that change.

Speaking of felony convictions, since T.I. has one he can't vote so he has teamed up with The Hip Hop Caucus to launch the Respect My Vote campaign. The campaign is a powerful new voter registration and Get Out the Vote campaign that combines the power of celebrity and media with 21st century grassroots organizing tactics to mobilize and educate young people between the ages of 18 and 29, who are not in college.

This is definitely a good look for Mr. Clifford Harris with his sexy azz!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner