Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kanye West Is The Man













This posting is a little late but still very relevant. Y'all know Ms. Nina loves her some Kanye, I don't know what it is about these cocky men, but they are the hotness over here at Nina Monroe Says. I digress, in case you didn't know Kanye is supporting our Troops in a very big way. Kanye was featured in a documentary for MTV, he went from house to house presenting Iraq war vets with monetary gifts to pay for rent, taking care of debts or funding tuition. It was very touching and heartwarming. We all know MTV replays everything so make sure you catch it. Just one more reason why Ms. Nina loves her some Kanye.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner