Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Bow Wow & T-Pain Party It Up In Miami





Yall know I'm postin' up anything about the sexiness that is Bow Wow. That man has some beautiful azz eyes on him. Bow Wow partied it up with T-Pain in Miami over the weekend at Parkwest night club. Angela and Vanessa Simmons were also in attendance. I believe Vanessa had a birthday party in Miami over the weekend as well. She is 25, happy b-day Ms. Vanessa. Don't get the pictures twisted, Angela and Bow are just friends. Angela got a man so don't start no ish. Those rumors get real ugly.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner