Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Did Ali Lohan Get Enhanced?

Pictures circulated on the web Wednesday of a fuller looking Ali Lohan and speculation ran wild that she may have been enhanced. Well Ali's big sis Lindsay is sick over the rumors about her little sister. Lindsay hit her MySpace Celebrity blog and this is what Lindsay had to say when a photographer asked her if it was true:

"
It made me feel a bit sick to my stomach," she writes. "My response simply was, 'Did you really just ask me that? She is a 14-year-old girl, and you are a pedophile!" Lindsay continues, "All I am trying to say is that I was raised with a wonderful family surrounding me. Of course, we have our ups and downs, but all in all, my mother taught us to appreciate what we have been given. Nor would she ever encourage, or allow a 14-year-old child to alter her body."

Hey it could be a different kind of bra she is wearing that makes her look fuller, don't jump to conclusions people. The gossip gets real ugly.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner