Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jessica Simpson Is Money Makin' Machine


Jessica Simpson has pimped her name to a clothing line, a cosmetics line, shoe line, hair pieces and handbags. But she is still putting her name on ish, of all things she is now lending her name to beer. Jessica is the new face of Dallas-based Stampede Light Plus.

"As an entrepreneur, I am always looking for ways to diversify my portfolio with good ideas and good people," Simpson said in a statement, as reported by the Dallas Morning News. "Yes, I work out and take care of myself, but I also like a cold beer once in a while," Simpson said.

Okay, Ms. Nina is all about gettin' that money while you can get it, but I didn't take her for one who would endorse beer. Anywho she does share in 15% of the profits so she is doing something right. Is there anything celebs wont lend their names to these days?

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner