Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lloyd's Lessons In Love Is The Top R&B/Hip-Hop Album


If you didn't run out and get Lloyds Lessons In Love you should it is actually quiet good. I am kind of biased because I love Lloyds music. It is number 1 on the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop charts and number 7 on the Billboard 200. His second single Girls Around The World is a banger, I love that song to death. Y'all get off LimeWire and go get the album!


In case you are wondering, no bloggers can't get payola only radio DJ's get payola.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner