Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

While Ms. Nina Was Out


Yesterday was a busy day for me with the kids so I was unable to post, but while I was out I guess the ish hit the fan. I ran across a story about LisaRaye McCoy-Misick being arrested. Apparently her and her estranged husband had a big fight at the house and it turned real nasty. It is no secret that the two have had problems since they wed, but this is getting crazy. LisaRaye has released an official statement about all the shenanigans that have taken place:


“It is with great sadness that I have to announce that my husband and I have separated. Last night, Wednesday August 13, 2008, an attempt was made by and on behalf of my husband to first prevent my entry into our home and then, later, to make me leave our home by force. It was necessary for me to receive medical treatment for injuries suffered and in relation to those injuries I shall continue to assist the police force with its enquiries. Whilst it is my sincere wish to avoid unnecessary conflict, I shall not be intimidated, nor shall those individuals whose job it is to protect and represent me. I ask that my privacy be respected in these difficult times and I believe that the people of the TCI will understand and support my wish to receive the necessary independent representation from the legal counsel of my choosing. I hope that, in time, the TCI government will come to share that view. Although I have always been a supportive wife even in light of the very serious allegations currently pending against the Premier, there are limits even for me. I continue to have the utmost respect for the people of the TCI who have always shown me kindness and support. I vow to continue my work amongst the people of Turks and Caicos Islands. Until recently I had hoped that I would be able to continue to assist my husband during what will undoubtedly be difficult times ahead for him. I do not wish to have to add to his difficulties.”

LisaRaye McCoy-MisickFirst Lady of the Turks & Caicos Islands.

Earlier this year Michael Misick the Premier of Turks & Caicos Islands was accused of rape and is still dealing with that legal issue. The blogs have been going wild about the fact that Michael has supposedly taken up with Rocsi of BET's 106 & Park. Now I hope that's not true because it is just classless to mess with a married person, especially when you know they are married. Wow this mess is crazy, I had no idea people could behave this way but I digress cuz the gossip gets real ugly. Hopefully these two can find some kind of peace and get through this the best they can, so good luck and keep it classy, none of that going to jail ish.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner