Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ice Cube 20+ And Still Counting

Ice Cube has a new moving coming out on Friday, The Longshots, which also stars KeKe Palmer. He recently spoke with Ok magazine on why he has done so many family movies:

"Being in the industry for over twenty years I've realized that my true fanbase have kids--just like me," he says. "And I needed to make a connection to the next generation and hopefully keep some continuity in these households and sustain my career."Cube, 39, tells OK!, "At some point, every artist has to reach to the next generation and let them know what you're all about. This was the easiest way to do that."

I pretty much have enjoyed most of the movies Ice Cube has done so kudos to him, I look forward to seeing The Longshots.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner