Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Michelle Obama Is A Rock Star!

We here in Denver are enjoying the Democratic National Convention, even though downtown traffic has been a nightmare. Last night we had the opportunity to hear from Michelle Obama and here is a little bit of her wonderful speech:

“you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond, that you do what you say you’re gonna do, that you treat people with dignity and respect even if you don’t know them and even if you don’t agree with them.”

Michelle is a very eloquent speaker, I loved her speech.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner