Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Democratic National Convention

Sorry babies, I didn't post yesterday and this is all I will post today because I am volunteering at the DNC here in Denver. As a volunteer I am not taking any photos of all the celebrities I have been able to meet because I think it is a little inappropriate. This is a political arena not a concert. But I have seen so many celebs, too many to name and it is crazy, I'm having a blast and the speeches aren't to shabby either. Don't forget to catch Barack Obama's acceptance speech tonight, coincidental his speech falls on the 45th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther Kings, I Have A Dream, speech. This is truly a historic event that you can't miss, even if you have to settle on watching it from your television. I'll blog ya when I blog ya, peace out!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner