Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Nina Monroe Says Piracy Is Illegal!

I always tell y'all babies not to bootleg movies, well the same goes for music. Apparently one 27 year old learned the hard way. According to The Wall Street Journal the Federal Bureau of Investigation arrested a Los Angeles man on copyright-infringement charges for posting on his Web site nine songs from a yet-to-be-released album by the rock band Guns N' Roses. The songs appeared in June on a music Web site, antiquiet.com, which is registered to Kevin Cogill under the alias Kevin Skwerl. The FBI says Mr. Cogill, 27 years old, told investigators he uploaded the songs to the site.

SMH, I told ya, I told ya!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner