Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Well Wishes





Ms. Nina would like to send well wishes to actor Morgan Freeman who is in serious condition after a car accident Sunday.






Well wishes to actress Christina Applegate, who played Kelly Bundy on Fox's Married With Children, Christina was diagnosed with breast cancer. The cancer has been caught in the early stages and full recovery is expected.










Well Wishes to comedian/actor Bernie Mac. He is in the hospital receiving treatment for pneumonia.





Prayers go out to all three and their families at this difficult time.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner