Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Would Anyone In Their Right Mind Work For Diddy?












The man, the myth, the legend that is P.Diddy aka Sean Combs premiered his VH1 reality show, I Want To Work For Diddy, last night. All I can say is you have to be insane to want to work for this man. While I credit myself on being a great multi-tasker, anyone with children has to be, I could not see myself trying to accomplish half of the ish he had these people doing last night. The ish is ridiculous. While it is obvious he has to have at least 3 or 4 personal assistance, this man is just doing too much for any sane person to keep up with him. Now I see how he became the media empire he is today, the man does not sleep and if you work with him you don't sleep either. Like he said, what rhymes with tired, what a way to fire someone! You can't knock his hustle, make that money baby and good luck to whomever wins a spot with Diddy.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner